Kamis, 29 Oktober 2015

examples of purpose of life


What is the purpose of life? the purpose of life is a dream of someone in the future.

examples of purpose of life
The purpose of my life: 

    In my life I have a lot of purpose in life that each one has disappeared or has not been accomplished. I started thinking about my life goals ranging from grade 2 Vocational High School is becoming an expert in the field of computers and networks in accordance with my department that time. After graduating vocational confused anatara I want to work or go to school (college), and before the UN penggumuman I've worked in printing. Time working in the printing I've started berkerjaan comfortable with this, which makes me forget what my purpose Vocational High School time. Long story short I got out of the printing and melajutkan lecture at the University of New UTY I know of teachers SMKku, after conferring with the family finally allowed me to study in UTY. In this UTY I find my new goal, that after attending a public lecture with Mr. Rhenald Kasali time welcoming new students in UTY. Renald Pak tells of many students who after graduation to graduate will forget where recording is derived. 

     They tend to want to work in the big cities and forget his hometown, from here I get a new purpose in life and I should be able to achieve that is to make the job field in the welfare of society in my hometown with the knowledge I can at this UTY. I want to see a family gathered together, joking ria sebelu sleep every night. Because in my village most of her was migrated and the return was about 2-3 months a new home, it's just pretty simple Asja hopefully I can make happen 5 or 7 years. Ameen. That is the purpose of my life at this time may be realized, and hopefully I get a purpose in life again better than the one above. Ameen.

by. Winarto (UTY)

4 komentar:

  1. it's true, the derection on school is very usefull for the future

    BalasHapus
  2. yes, I agree with this reading. Thank you friend.

    BalasHapus
  3. @septino It can make a strong motivation for us to be more spirit :D

    BalasHapus
  4. @nurhadi Yes. reading is world's window

    BalasHapus