Jumat, 30 Oktober 2015

Unfortunately god to me

     unfortunately god to me



    This is my story about disaster-natural disaster I had ever had, maybe God still planning something for me or indeed this curse that I have to stay alive and mencceritakan the events that. The first thing that can just take my life was when I was in 4th grade I was playing with my brother on a bridge, there is a fruit tree I try taking it with a twig I tried hard to retrieve it, without mistakes I realizing pijakanku live a little and then I too have kesungai freefall rivers are dry and just left less water and more unfortunately again I fall headfirst position directly hit the stone dibawahku , out of what exactly this made my head I didn't turn out anything my head just bumps a bit but strangely rock that should make my head burst was precisely the stone who suffered cracks. 

     The second thing that can menambil my life is when I'm having pain DB and typhus could be said that I'm late got treatment then I've been critical, blood pressure and heart rate was already very weak, when I was taken to the hospital I got no space, no matter my people already looking for spaces from different hospitals but all rooms are already full, but in the end I got the treatment although only placed dilorong hospital , I helped, therefore, the week I was recuperating at home sick and I went back home. 

     The last thing that could kill me was when I had an accident, I get hit by a motor that drove fast, when I was still in junior high and middle school break out, when I was about to go back across the street I kesekolah no mistakes I realizing there is a motor that drove toned right kearahku, he menabrakku it should in my chest, I was unconscious instantly brought home sick, when they ask for my parents is dating the hospital do rongent but strangely all my bones there is nothing broken or shifting from his place, even though the motor that menabrakku badly damaged to be brought using a pick up, realizing I did not feel any pain, this might be the saving grace of God still give me life or maybe the curse God because it gave me a chance to live.
  by. winarto

2 komentar: